Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weight Loss

I'm trying to loose weight, and I'm tracking it using google docs

Here's a graph of my current weight. Due to some google docs charts wierdness, I can't show the actual weight, so you'll have to read 0 as 80, 1 as 81, etc... Hopefully, this graph should change as I update the data. Thats what I'm checking out.



How am I achieving this? Work kindly provides a gym, and has hired personal trainers to come in each day during the lunch break. By going to these I'm managing to drop some weight, plus I'm finding it has some motivational benefits as well. I feel happier in the afternoons and more willing to work with a smile on my face :)

Nobody cares, except for me of course, but insn't blogging the height of narcacism anyway?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete